Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

JOURNAL ENTRY FROM A TEENAGE DIARY

A teenage girl letting out her emotions into her diary because she feels like no one else will listen.


Dear Diary,
 Here we go again, all because of me being unable to resist you, resist the temptation of speaking to you once
again.

You see i told you, me and you  would  somehow meet me again but  this time, it’s my fault because i
contacted you.

Somehow I’m happy,happy that I was able to hear your voice again.

Happy that you actually came
into realization of how things were with us, on your own.

When you said to me “I’m sorry for treating you like
shit”, my heart stopped and tears were soon to start running down my cheeks, but this time no sadness was
involved but happiness.

I was happy for the fact that you have finally realized that i have always been there for
you. I wonder if i would have been in New York still at the time you expressed yourself to me like you did last night, if i would have taken you back.

 It also dawned on me  when you asked me If i have spoken about you to the people in my new school, I replied yes and you said if you speak about someone in your life to people you recently met, then it means you really love that person whom you were talking about.

I don’t know what to do,because my feelings for you seem neutral. It doesn’t hurt anymore when you are mentioned but it does make me ask myself what if. I miss the times we have spent together and the memories we shared, because seeing the new you is shocking me.

Hope fully  this time life’s unexpected turn is for the better



No comments:

Post a Comment