Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

LEARN HOW TO LET GO

A poem of the obstacles encountered when trying to let go of the one you loved in the past.

I’m trying my hardest to let you, completely let you go

So this growing pain dosen’t linger any longer and this hunger for your love can settle down

So i don’t break down into tears

Day after Day wishing for you to come back to me because honestly i’m tired of waiting,waiting for you to
 see the light of day and open your eyes wide enough to see the truth

See that i really care about you and that i have been here with my heart in my hands wishing you could hear it’s silent screams

Each heart beat a word in a sentence    I  BUMP BUMP  LOVE  BUMP BUMP you.

But my mind, my mind tells me to leave you, let you feel the pain i felt when you broke my heart,but my heart, It screams for you yet again.

The pain over bearing my minds thoughts letting images of our past flood over the little sence i was making
Letting
         my
              heart
                        win
                               yet
                                      again

No comments:

Post a Comment